Shipping & Returns
- Shipping & Returns
Below are our shipping & return policies.
- No Returns accepted without an RA. Please contact the store to obtain one within 10 days of purchase.
- Returns are subject to a 35% restocking fee.
- Original box and all original packing materials must be included in return, item must be received in “like new” condition including all manuals cables, packing materials and original retail box.
- Returns with missing packing, manuals, writing on box or manual will be not be accepted for returns.
- Return shipping charges are the customers responsibility. When shipping defective merchandise back to the store please do not ship in the retail box use an outer box to preserve the retail box.
- We will gladly issue store credit or exchange of similar item for you if you simply are not happy with the purchase only after the return of the product less shipping fees.
- Defective merchandise will be exchanged for the same within 7 days of purchase, please notify us immediately upon receipt of defective merchandise.
- All clearance items and Special Orders are sold as final sale and no refunds or exchanges are allowed.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Astera-Leds reserves the right to deny any return
Astera-LEDs only ships to the verified billing address associated with the credit card used to make the purchase. If you wish to have us ship to a different address other than the billing address then please do the following:
Contact your credit card company via the customer service number on the back of the card and request an alternate shipping address to be added to your account.
WarrantyManufacturer warrants to Purchaser that each Product will be free from any defect in materials and workmanship which causes the Product to fail to operate in accordance with Manufacturer’s published specifications for such Product as in effect on the date of shipment. The foregoing warranty is valid for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase from the Manufacturer/Dealer (which ever immediately precedes use of the product). If the Product fails to operate in accordance with this warranty, Manufacturer will repair or replace the Product or the defective part thereof, subject to the limited warranty terms and conditions set forth herein. For purposes of clarity, “repair or replace the Product or the defective part thereof” does not include any removal or reinstallation costs or expenses, including without limitation labor costs or expenses. If Manufacturer chooses to replace the Product and is not able to do so because it has been discontinued or is not available, Manufacturer may replace it with a comparable Product. Manufacturer shall have no liability under this warranty unless Manufacturer is notified in writing promptly upon Purchaser’s discovery of the defect and the defective items are returned to Manufacturer, freight prepaid, and received by Manufacturer not later than ten (10) days after expiration of the warranty period. This warranty shall not apply to any defect or failure to perform resulting from misapplication, improper installation, improper operation, abuse or contamination, whether internal or external and only applies when the Product has been properly wired and installed and operated within the electrical values, operating ranges and environmental conditions provided in the specifications or installation instructions for such Product. This warranty does not apply to damage or failure to perform arising as a result of any Acts of God or from any abuse, misuse, stress, or abnormal strain or use. The product is not warranted against damage caused by lighting or other power surges to third party equipment, wiring, landscape, or facilities. The warranty does not cover any effects to landscape or property due to Manufacturer’s Product operation or failure to operate following a surge or lighting strike. Manufacturer shall have no liability of any kind for failure of any equipment or other items in which the Product are incorporated. Unless otherwise specifically agreed to in writing by Manufacturer, this warranty shall not apply to Product manufactured by Manufacturer to Purchaser’s designs or specifications, and no warranty is given as to such non-standard Product. This warranty shall become void in the event any repairs or alterations not duly authorized by Manufacturer in writing are made to the Product by any person. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MANUFACTURER’S LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR MANUFACTURER’S PERFORMANCE OR ASSERTED FAILURE TO PERFORM HEREUNDER, IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE. EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT TO WHICH SUCH LIABILITY RELATES. IN NO EVENT SHALL MANUFACTURER BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, BUSINESS OR GOODWILL, WHETHER OR NOT MANUFACTURER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. The product warranty does not cover:a) Defects or damages resulting from misuse.b) Defects or damages resulting from abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture, dampness or corrosive environments, unauthorized repair, neglect, rough handling, abuse, accidents, alteration, improper installation, incorrect voltage application, food or liquid spillage, and acts of God.c) Normal wear and tear.d) If the product has been opened, modified or repaired by anyone other than a Warranty Service Center or if it is repaired using unauthorized spare parts.e) If the serial number or date has been removed, erased, defected, altered or are ineligible in any way subject to sole judgment of Astera.